Re: INITDB error

From: "Mike Leahy" <mgleahy(at)fes(dot)uwaterloo(dot)ca>
To: "'Jason Tishler'" <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: INITDB error
Date: 2003-12-10 22:51:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Jason,

That may very well be the case - I'm also wondering if there are differences
in the Cygwin-packaged PostgreSQL that deal with this.

I hope that didn't offend anyone by letting the list know what I did to get
this far. Whatever the reason, my problem has been solved (with or without
quotes). I wasn't trying to suggest I did anything particularly
spectacular, I just figured I'd just let the list know in case anyone else
runs into the same problem.

Regards,
Mike