Re: pgsql_fdw in contrib

From: "Etsuro Fujita" <fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "'Kohei KaiGai'" <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>, "'Shigeru HANADA'" <shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "'PostgreSQL-development'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql_fdw in contrib
Date: 2012-07-12 10:10:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> 2012/6/26 Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>:
> > Harada-san,
> >
> > I checked your patch, and had an impression that includes many
> > improvements from the previous revision that I looked at the last
> > commit fest.
> >
> > However, I noticed several points to be revised, or investigated.
> >
> > * It seems to me expected results of the regression test is not
> > attached, even though test cases were included. Please add it.

KaiGai-san, Did you find the file? That is in the contrib/pgsql_fdw/expected
directory, named pgsql_fdw.out. If necessary, I will send the file to you.
BTW, I found some bugs on the expected results of the file. Attached is a patch
fixing the bugs.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgsql_fdw_regress.patch application/octet-stream 3.4 KB