plpgsql execution

From: "Girish Bajaj" <gbajaj(at)tietronix(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: plpgsql execution
Date: 2003-07-25 06:07:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

Is there any way I can run the following code in the query executer without
creating a function for it?

FOR i IN 1..100 LOOP

PERFORM time_delay(1);

insert into worklist(startid, endid, cellid, campaignid, status, claim,
flastjob) values(1,2,3,4,5,\'mju\',CAST(1 as BIT));

END LOOP;

The language is PLPGSQL. And I really don't want to write a function to
execute it. Can the query executer automatically execute it for me?

Thanks,

Girish