Queries across multiple database

From: "Garth Thompson" <garth(at)opsource(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Queries across multiple database
Date: 2004-06-30 22:54:21
Lists: pgsql-sql

I am in the process of migrating the databases for an application from mysql
to postgres. The application is uses several different databases. From
what I have read, postgres still does not support queries across multiple
databases. If this is still true, does anyone have any tricks to get around
this? I'm sure this is a common problem for people migrating from mysql.
The obvious answer is to just migrate everything into one larger postgres
database, but I would like to avoid this if possible - many a line of could
would need to be touched if this was done.

Thanks,
Garth