Re: [Admin]Update 8.2.to 8.3

From: "ALF" <alfredlanger(at)t-online(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Admin]Update 8.2.to 8.3
Date: 2008-02-20 10:35:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hallo Scott,

after deinstalling the version 8.2 with fedora I got with the same command in /home/alf/pg83/bin the right version 8.3.

I decided, I will import my Data with Navicat.

For the next upgrade I know there will be a lot of work for
for me.

Thanks for your efforts, I have learned so much about fedora
without rpm.

By the way: Pirut is a yum-GUI for fedora.

With kind regards
Alfred