Error Help

From: "Daniel Blavos" <dblavos(at)wyops(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error Help
Date: 2005-01-20 23:22:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I have been working on two errors that I continue to recieve. I am attempting to get DocMgr to work with Postgres and PHP4. Postgres is version 7.4.6, and PHP4 is version 4.3.10. I am able to access the test.php page and my apache server page like normal. When I try to access my /doc/ directory in my web browser, I recieve this error:

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: relation "site_properties" does not exist in /var/www/doc/include/postgresql.inc.php on line 46
ERROR_SQL=SELECT * FROM site_properties ORDER BY sort_order
Warning: pg_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in /var/www/doc/include/postgresql.inc.php on line 49

Error! No modules are configured in this system

I am absoutley stuck on what to do. All my variables and account permissions are set correctly, yet it still keeps giving me this error. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Daniel Blavos