Priority against catalog

From: "Cristian Custodio" <crstian(at)terra(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Priority against catalog
Date: 2003-02-11 13:25:58
Lists: pgsql-general

I created a function called Version(),
The same that there is in PostGreSQL Catalog.

But, to call this function I'm obrigated to
specific the SCHEMA.Version. I would like it
execute my functions when I don't to specific
the SCHEMA.

I would like the PostGreSQL give priority to my
function and classes when they exists, of course.

This function is just a example. But I also need
to created operations that I would like to subscrive.

Thanks,

Cristian