Installation in Windows

From: "Roslyn Teo" <roslyn(at)crimsonworks(dot)com(dot)sg>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installation in Windows
Date: 2003-09-15 04:25:12
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I have never worked in any Unix environment whatsoever and I am now
trying to install the PostgreSQL database for use in a project in a
Windows environment. The installation itself is giving me a lot of
problems as I do not understand the documentations and instructions at
all. Seems like Greek to me somehow. Therefore, I would really
appreciate any kind of help or extra documentation (as idiot-proof as
possible coz I feel like an idiot now) that any one of you can offer me.
Thanks and please reply.

Regards,

Roslyn