Re: [GENERAL] Extensive PostgreSQL queries in PHP scripts causing browser error?

From: "K(dot)T(dot)" <kanet(at)calmarconsulting(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>, "Charles Hornberger" <hornberger(at)tabloid(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Extensive PostgreSQL queries in PHP scripts causing browser error?
Date: 1999-03-22 21:56:23
Lists: pgsql-general

The fact that the error is showing up in the browser and its not generated
by your scripts says its probably not a postgreSQL error. My guess is that
Apache is timing out the connection. Check Apache logs to see if there are
any errors there. Also you might try running the scripts at the command
line to see what exactly is returned. www.cyberspyder.com has a tool that
shows you exactly what the server is returning to the browser including
content headers.