Re: TCP/IP connection

From: "Dhananjay Mishra" <dmishra(at)vt(dot)edu>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <bhuvan(at)symonds(dot)net>, <nickf(at)ontko(dot)com>, "pgsql-admin" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TCP/IP connection
Date: 2003-05-22 02:28:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am able to track down the problem now. But still I need some help. The
host machine has a firewall and it accepts only ssh (not rsh) connections. I
was wondering if I could use ssh tunneling somehow. I tried tunneling ; but
still it waits for server to respond. Please help !

Thanks and best regards,
Dhananjay

> Dhananjay Mishra <dmishra(at)vt(dot)edu> writes:
> >> I am trying to open the server for TCP/IP connection. My server is
RedHat