Re: How do I set the system time on production server?

From: "Marin Dimitrov" <marin(dot)dimitrov(at)sirma(dot)bg>
To: "Ken Corey" <ken(dot)corey(at)atomic-interactive(dot)com>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How do I set the system time on production server?
Date: 2002-03-20 16:12:10
Lists: pgsql-sql

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Corey" <ken(dot)corey(at)atomic-interactive(dot)com>

> Lots of queries about dates, times, or how to find the current system
> time...but not how to SET the current system date.

why don't u do it on a OS level? It seems weird that you want to fix a
hardware/OS problem (incorrect server time) from Postgres

Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "