TCL with POSTGRES

From: "Paul R(dot) Sand" <paul_sand(at)mverify(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TCL with POSTGRES
Date: 2003-11-06 21:15:40
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I am trying to get run the Postgres front-end with TCL. I can't find the
library (libpgtcl.dll) after I build postgres. I did notice that when
running config "tcl" and "tk" are set to "no". Is there a way to override
config (or what do I need to add to get config to decide to build "tcl" and
"tk") before running make? I need to force the creation of the libpgtcl.dll
to be able to load it into the TCL interpretor.

Thanks

Paul