RE: Notice in logg file

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <grzegorz(dot)przezdziecki(at)crn(dot)pl>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Notice in logg file
Date: 2000-06-13 07:02:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> -----Original Message-----
> From: pgsql-hackers-owner(at)hub(dot)org [mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner(at)hub(dot)org]On
> Behalf Of Tom Lane

> > Tom, we fixed this, right?
>
> It's still on the TODO list, AFAIK...

As for the cases such that NUMBER OF INDEX TUPLES < HEAP,
we know at least one of the cause. I have had a fix for it and would
commit it in a week or so(Currently my local branch is broken due
to configure tree change). But as for the cases such that NUMBER
OF INDEX TUPLES > HEAP,the cause seems to be not clear yet.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp