Re: [SQL] Maximum Execution Timeout Error!!

From: "Radu-Adrian Popescu" <radu(dot)popescu(at)aldratech(dot)com>
To: "Gurudutt" <guru(at)indvalley(dot)com>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [SQL] Maximum Execution Timeout Error!!
Date: 2001-12-19 12:23:56
Lists: pgsql-php pgsql-sql

Regarding the 30" timeout, you should edit your php.ini and modify the line
that reads

max_execution_time = 30

Also try to human-optimize your queries, use EXPLAIN to analyse you query
plans, throw in some indexes, bla-bla-bla.
You should be able to get more help when providing some pieces of code/db
structures/EXPLAIN outputs etc.
Good luck till then.

--

Radu-Adrian Popescu