Using intersect in subquery

From: "Hamid Khoshnevis" <hamid(at)emarq(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Using intersect in subquery
Date: 1999-08-18 00:48:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have tried to use intersect in subquery causing the following error.
Please help!
ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "intersect"

select * from Table1
where KeyField1 in
(select KeyField2 from Table2 where somecondition
intersect
select KeyField3 from Table3 where somecondition);

(I believe) I am running PG 6.4. The INTERSECT by itself works, but not in
a subquery.

Thanks!

hamid