refcursor

From: "mike stanton" <mstanton(at)acsa(dot)cl>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <mstanton(at)acsa(dot)cl>
Subject: refcursor
Date: 2008-09-01 14:31:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,
I've got a problem I can't get round. I want to declare a refcursor variable in a C program and call a function which returns a refcursor portal to the main C program.
When I compile the C program, I get a refcursor doesn´t exist message. Has anyone got a C program which uses a refcursor variable?
Hope you can help.

Cheers
Mike Stanton, Santiago Chile

Michael Stanton W.