Re: problems with configure

From: "Martin A(dot) Marques" <martin(at)math(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problems with configure
Date: 2000-11-06 12:31:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Vie 03 Nov 2000 20:37, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Martin A. Marques writes:
> > checking types of arguments for accept()... configure: error: could not
> > determine argument types
>
> According to the documentation for Solaris 7 it should be 'accept(int,
> struct sockaddr *, socklen_t *)', which is the same on my system, so the

Well, mine looks like:

extern int accept(int, struct sockaddr *, Psocklen_t);

> problem is elsewhere. One possibility is that the earlier tests for
> sys/types.h or sys/socket.h failed. Could you check what the file
> config.log says?

Everything looks good. No problems with those checks.

I checked the configure on the lines that give the error and I don't
understand what It's trying to do. It has various variables with I don' t
know where they are defined. Can somebody give me a clue?
This is what I have in the configure:

#line 5479 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
#ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H
#include <sys/types.h>
#endif
#ifdef HAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H
#include <sys/socket.h>
#endif
extern accept ($ac_cv_func_accept_arg1, $ac_cv_func_accept_arg2,
$ac_cv_func_accept_arg3 *);
int main() {

; return 0; }

Saludos... :-)

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martn Marqus email: martin(at)math(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar