Tomcat question/problem

From: "Marc" <mhorv(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Tomcat question/problem
Date: 2007-04-10 02:17:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there.

I've written an applet that connects to a PostgreSQL database which works
fine in development.

I'm now trying to deploy it and having some trouble.

I'm running on a windows XP Pro box with an <http://tomcat.apache.org/>
Apache Tomcat/5.5.23 web server and am using PostgreSQL 8.2.

There's a white paper listed at this link
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.71 that sounds like what I need but
nothing appears.

The displayed web page is blank.

So I would really appreciate some help with as much detail as possible.

I figured I'm not the only working with these pieces and hopefully someone
with more experience can/will provide some guidance.

Thanks in advance, you time and effort is REALLY appreciated!

Marc