how do I find which ...

From: "datactrl" <quals(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: how do I find which ...
Date: 2001-03-21 07:27:15
Lists: pgsql-sql

I write some functions inPL/pgSQL. If I drop a function B , which is called
by function A, and create function B again, then function A won't work
unless I drop function A and re-create again. How about if there are lots
functions call to function B, is there any way to search system table to
find out those functions call to A?

JACK