Fw: tips pls.

From: "Santhosh" <vsanthosh(at)ellaar(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fw: tips pls.
Date: 2004-03-31 12:24:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

Greetings :

Hi,

This is santhosh from India. At the outset, we are working with PostgreSQL
for our clients and recently I took responsibilities in this module.

It would be nice to you if you can provide me some tips like DOs and DONTs ( causes for crashing of postmaster, in such
case what are all the rectification procedures, maintaining of database for proper functioning etc etc)
and different kind of troubleshootings which may arise in due course of time, coz as i was told, we might face
the crisis on burning stage. So we have to be well prepared. Let me brought this to you...we are using PGSQL through
windows and we use cygwin shell for that. I have already gone through your tutorials and took necessary notes, nevertheless,
we expect some practical suggestions and advises from the expert's hand.

Thanking you in advance.

Santhosh.

Reply to vsanthosh(at)ellaar(dot)com