libgen on a Sparc

From: "Neil Burrows" <maillist(at)remo(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: libgen on a Sparc
Date: 1999-05-20 22:03:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

After installing the binary dist for Solaris of postgres fine, whenever I
try to do anything with it I get the following message:

ld.so.1: psql: fatal: libgen.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory

Does anyone know where I can get libgen? All previous installations have
been on Linux and have had no problems.

Also, is there a list of libraries that are required for Solaris and
Postgresql?

Many thanks,

E-mail: neil(at)pawprint(dot)co(dot)uk ** This e-mail was **
Web : http://www.remo.demon.co.uk/ ** Made in Scotland **
-------< PGP Key available from http://www.remo.demon.co.uk/pgp/ >--------