question

From: "Cameron Laird" <lairdc(at)home(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: question
Date: 2001-01-20 01:28:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am a Comp. Sci. student at Ryerson Polytechnic University in toronto. I am in the midst of a software engineering project that involves the development of a (possibly) relational database on a RedHat 6.2 development environment, we are coding in C. now my question is, how closely related are Postgre and MySQL, and are the necessary PostgreSQL libraries included in RedHat 6.2?

thanks,

Cameron Laird