Problems retrieving data from bytea field

From: "Iran" <iran(at)isic(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems retrieving data from bytea field
Date: 2003-04-09 20:16:35
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi. I'm havnig a problem when try to retrieve binary data from a bytea
field where I'm storing na image (jpg).

First of all, my setup is, RedHat 8.0, PostgreSQL 7.3.2 and I'm trying
to access this data using the latest JDBC stable driver released (I
think) which is the pg73jdbc2.jar (I tried with pg73jdbc3.jar too).

The store process occurs nicely, but when I retrieve this data from
database, it comes corrupted and I invariably got more bytes than I
stored.

What am I missing here?

Thanx in advance.

iran