Help System in 1.8 Beta

From: "Gary Winslow, Jr(dot)" <gwinn7(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help System in 1.8 Beta
Date: 2007-08-18 03:25:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I absolutely love what is being done with pgAdmin, but I have a request.
The new help system is missing the "Index" tab. My ability to search for
system terms from this tab was extremely easy in prior versions and now is
missing in v1.8. Hopefully, this tab will be restored.

Please????

Thanks for reading,

Gary