Access Permissions to Users

From: "ganapatiram" <ganapatiram(at)symphonydata(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Access Permissions to Users
Date: 2005-02-17 11:15:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Experts,

I am using Postgresql 8.0 windows version. I am using this in the server as well as clients with the same access permissions to users as i am not aware how to set-up the access permissions for other users seperating super user.

If i want to give only view permissions to a set of users, how can i do that?

If i want to give only insert & view permissions to a set of users, how can i do that? and on...

Please let me know how can i set access permissions.

Thanks and Regards
Ram