Using PL/pgSQL

From: "Arun Gananathan" <arun(at)gananathan(dot)fslife(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Using PL/pgSQL
Date: 2004-01-25 10:13:11
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi,
I want to try some functions using pl/pgsql in the unix.
i have tried the following 'createlang plpgsql yourdb' function and that is giving the following error message, which is
ERROR:  Only users with Postgres superuser privilege are permitted to create a function in the 'C' language.
        Others may use the 'sql' language or the created procedural languages.
createlang: language installation failed

 Could any one help me to sort out thsi problem.
many thanks and regards
from
arun

pgsql-admin by date