JDBC Drivers for Java

From: "Greg Lugering" <glugering(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC Drivers for Java
Date: 2003-04-11 23:47:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

I just installed the Windows version of PostgreSQL 7.3.1.
A jar file was included however the path was org/postgresql/Driver which causes and exception.
I expected somethig like org.postgresql.Driver.

If anyone can help me and send the exact code for making the connection it woud be appreciated.

Thanks!

Bob Lugering
blugering(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com