sunrise : plpgsql language error

From: "Sunrise(Yangon)" <sunrise_it(at)mptmail(dot)net(dot)mm>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "t k" <trk_11_98(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: sunrise : plpgsql language error
Date: 2002-05-14 04:41:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

Using plpgsql language:
1. We installed language 'plpgsql' using following command line in cygwin console in window 2000.

createlang -h localhost -p 5432 -U mna plpgsql master

2. Then, we create a function using plpgsql language

3. When we execute that function, the following error is occurred.

PgAdmin2 Errorè

"No response from the backend;

Error while reading from the socket."

How should we solve this problem and what are the possible cause? Please kindly reply to us.

Thanks in advance,

Sunrise Company Ltd.