BLOB datatype

From: "iqbal" <kauri(at)icmr(dot)delhi(dot)nic(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: BLOB datatype
Date: 2000-04-10 11:10:32
Lists: pgsql-general

i have created a table having blob object but now i am not able to insert a picture into the table. Can you send me sql command to insert picture into the table i need syntax. i tried through DB2IMAGE but failed to insert.

if there is any other method of putting image in the table, kindly send me the same