Unsubscribing of the psql-admin mailinglist won't work

From: "Bjorn Segers (dig)" <bjorn(at)dig(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2000-02-04 07:04:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have subscribed myself to the psql-admin mailinglist. Now I want to unsubscribe myself.
To do this I have sent an email to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org with the text "unsubscribe pgsql-admin"
in the body of the message and also as the subject. I am still getting mails from the mailinglist however.

Could you please unsubscribe me. My email-address is bjorn(at)dig(dot)nl(dot)

thanks,
Bjorn Segers