Beginner Programming Question

From: "Jeff Flowers" <jeffrey(at)jeffreyf(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Beginner Programming Question
Date: 2002-04-18 17:15:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am planning on using PostgreSQL and I would like to have a command line
frontend. I am just now learning C, so my question is: what is the best way
for a novice to get started? libpgeasy seems cool but there doesn't seem to
be much in the way of examples for it.

Also, has anyone designed a front-end using a shell, such as Bash?

Thanks,

Jeff Flowers