210 - SQL STATE = 28000

From: "Bill" <logman(at)dodo(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 210 - SQL STATE = 28000
Date: 2006-11-21 09:15:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4260/43g34cq9.png

Hi,

I use the programme Pokertracker. I successfully converted my database to PostgreSQL however when I resart my computer the error in the picture appears and it won't run. The guys at PT don't know what to do with this problem. I have successfully uninstalled and reinstalled ten times and the same thing occurs. We have tried with the Norton Firewall off, tried running Winsock but it keeps happening. I have a Compaq Presario, I recently tried again after having the motherboard upgraded to dualcore but the same problem occured. Any suggestions appreciated.

Bill.

pgsql-bugs by date