winxp with 8.0.3 postgresql

From: "Dario Basso Cardoso" <cardosodario(at)itelefonica(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: winxp with 8.0.3 postgresql
Date: 2005-08-15 20:20:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I use in my application the BDE 5.01 with psqlodbc

After instalation the postgresql 8.0.3 in my winxp with sp2 or sp1 in two cases the simple SQL comand with BDE result Error: Bad field type.

I go select * from usuarios and i go normally

I go select nome, codigo from usuarios i go Error: Bad field type.

What is this??

Thanks

Dario