Header File cleanup.

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Header File cleanup.
Date: 2000-05-29 19:36:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Enlighten me:

Why use #include "header.h" over #include <header.h> for exported interface
header files? I've read the man and info page, and understand the differences
from a C preprocessor standpoint, so, suggestions to read those sources will be
piped to /dev/null -- I'm looking for why _we_ do it one way over the other.

The reason I am asking is to see if anyone using the RPM's have had problems
#include'ing our headers.... but, as well, to see just what the advantages of
"" over <> are for our exported headers.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio