PostGreSQL -> SQL server

From: "Jonathan Lam" <lamj(at)spawar(dot)navy(dot)mil>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostGreSQL -> SQL server
Date: 2005-05-09 17:13:12
Lists: pgsql-general

HI all,

I am new to PostGreSQL and I need some help. We received a database in
PostGreSQL from another group within the company, and we are planning to
use ERWIN to Forward/Engineer it into a SQL Server because one of our
tool can only use SQL Server. Don't know if anyone had done this kind
of conversion before and if you have ran into any problems.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jonathan Lam