ODBC Windows driver corrupts data?

From: "Michael Miyabara-McCaskey" <mykarz(at)miyabara(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Windows driver corrupts data?
Date: 2000-11-16 22:11:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello all,

I am having a rather strange, highly annoying problem. Any help would be
appreciated.

I am running PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on Linux 2.2.17, and I have the ODBC (windows)
driver running on WinNT 4.0 spk6.

The problem itself seems to be that if I try and do anything with a "text"
field from the Windows machine, it deletes ALL the data from that field, in
the entire table.

The only change I did to the ODBC setup was turned the default "Read Only"
off.

Has anyone else experienced this?

-Michael Miyabara-McCaskey