RE: [HACKERS] TODO list updated

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] TODO list updated
Date: 2000-01-13 01:16:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hmmm,who solved ????
* -spinlock stuck problem when elog(FATAL) and elog(ERROR) inside bufmgr

And I have felt that the followings are almost same.
* Allow LIMIT ability on single-table queries that have no ORDER BY to use
a matching index [limit]
* Improve LIMIT processing by using index to limit rows processed [limit]
* Have optimizer take LIMIT into account when considering index scans
[limit]

And Isn't it preferable to omit 'in ORDER BY' from
* Use indexes in ORDER BY for restrictive data sets, min(), max()
?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp