SQL pane error

From: "Diego Garcilazo" <ucu(dot)epidemiologia(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQL pane error
Date: 2010-10-01 13:51:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, I have just installed Postgresql 9.0 and pgadmin 1.12 on Windows xp with
Service Pack 3. I chose spanish as the language for pgadmin. The problem
appears when a try to ejecute SQL pane. The pgadmin Freeze and CPU usage is
100% until the program is closed. I ve installed pgadmin 1.12 and
postgresql9.0 on another computer but Windows 7 and this problem doesnot
appear. I cannot migrate to postgresql 9.0 without pgadmin working ok. Its
possible that this problem appears because I have pgadmin 1.10 and 1.12 in
the same pc? Some sugestions. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Diego Garcilazo from Argentina.