Creation of file from postgresql function

From: "Jyoti Seth" <jyotiseth2001(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Creation of file from postgresql function
Date: 2009-06-03 12:00:23
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I want to create a file on a disk through postgres function. I am trying to
use large objects functions (lo_create, lo_open and lo_write) for this.

In this, lo_open command is throwing error "invalid mode" or "Syntax error
whereas I have given the value of INV_WRITE from libpq-fs.h as mode.

libpq-fs.h File
#define INV_WRITE 0x00020000
#define INV_READ 0x00040000

If anyone has idea about this problem or know any other alternative to
create a file from postgres function, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jyoti