who is best for support?

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: who is best for support?
Date: 2005-02-15 20:12:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I am trying to get postgres working on a Dell and am finidng my SQL queries
run incrediably slow.

I have tried to adjust cache and buffers, etc with no luck.

Any advice on who would be best for help either it's a config issue or a
query issue etc.

I been trying for a few weeks to get up to speed and diagnose, but I am
running out of time.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr