Re: 7.4.1 release status - Turkish Locale

From: "Nicolai Tufar" <ntufar(at)pisem(dot)net>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "'Greg Stark'" <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.4.1 release status - Turkish Locale
Date: 2004-02-21 22:40:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I run regression tests under tr_TR locale. To do this I hardcoded
Turkish locale in initdb in pg_regress.sh. Three tests failed, I
attached resulting diff.

With days of the week, the same problem is with downcasting occurs. I
think it is not that crucial, but the rest of the differences in the
file seem to be important. I was not able to interpret them.

Thanks,
Nicolai

> regards, tom lane

Attachment Content-Type Size
regression.diffs application/octet-stream 23.4 KB