problem after install

From: George <beckergb(at)pacbell(dot)net>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem after install
Date: 2003-02-15 03:38:25
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Below is a sample of what happens after opening the cygwin window and
starting up the daemon and postmaster. Where do I need to go and do to
fix this problem. I tried just typing in createdb and it echoed back
that the administrator is not in the catalog. Any help will be greatful.

Administrator(at)mirria ~

$ createdb concerto

FATAL: user "Administrator" does not exist

psql: FATAL: user "Administrator" does not exist

createdb: database creation failed