Get "Can Not Locate the Record for Updating in the Database" Error

From: "Mark Cotton" <mark(at)openmfg(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Mark Cotton" <mark(at)openmfg(dot)com>
Subject: Get "Can Not Locate the Record for Updating in the Database" Error
Date: 2002-04-25 20:29:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

When editing rows from within the "View Data" Option for a Table, I get
an error whenever I try to Update and/or Delete row information. After
selecting a row from within the datasheet and pressing the EDIT and/or
DELETE, I get the following error message:

"Can not locate the record for updating the database"

I have checked my ODBC Configuration to ensure it is not set to the
default "READ ONLY" Settings. Can anyone tell me why I get this error
and whether there are any workarounds to this problem, short of writing
my on SQL statements by hand?

Thanks,

Mark Cotton