Setting up PGSQL 7 on Win2K

From: "Michael Simcich" <msimcich(at)accesstools(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Setting up PGSQL 7 on Win2K
Date: 2000-05-02 18:33:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Does anyone know if the new release of PostgreSQL is going to be any easier
to set up on Win2K? I was never able to get the current version to work
despite the best efforts of several of you (thanks)... I know it might be
hard to make it a "no-brainer", but it would be cool if it was a little more
like some of the other OSS databases out there, like mySQL or Interbase.

Thanks
Michael Simcich
AccessTools