Re: BUG #16351: PostgreSQL closing connection during requests with segmentation fault

From: Johannes Mols <johannes(dot)mols(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Hamid Akhtar <hamid(dot)akhtar(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16351: PostgreSQL closing connection during requests with segmentation fault
Date: 2020-04-08 14:58:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I've tried to that but I'm unfortunately struggling to install the debug
symbols (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProgramCrash).
I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Is there any guide that is
easier to understand for someone who isn't crazy knowledgeable about Linux?
I would really like to provide you with the information you need, I have no
idea how to solve this myself and if it is a bug or if something went wrong
on my end.

Best regards,
Johannes Mols