Re: BUG #16351: PostgreSQL closing connection during requests with segmentation fault

From: Hamid Akhtar <hamid(dot)akhtar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: johannes(dot)mols(at)googlemail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16351: PostgreSQL closing connection during requests with segmentation fault
Date: 2020-04-08 12:15:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Unfortunately, there isn't enough information here for anybody to reproduce
the issue.
Perhaps you can start by validating your own environment for any changes
since the
database server was running fine for almost a month before you started
seeing this
issue.

For anybody to be of any help, they'll need complete steps to reproduce
this issue,
and a core dump that carries enough debugging information to track the
problem.

--
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
ADDR: 10318 WHALLEY BLVD, Surrey, BC