RE: [ INTERFACES ] What technology ????

From: Saeid(dot)Sadeghi(at)unilever(dot)com (Telephone VdB Foods Ltd)
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [ INTERFACES ] What technology ????
Date: 1998-07-16 12:58:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Author: (scrappy(at)hub(dot)org) at smtp-gw
Date: 16/07/98 13:09

On 16 Jul 1998, Telephone VdB Foods Ltd wrote:

> Dear Hermit Hacker,
>

> Many thanks for your input.
>
> I would appreciate any comments regarding your suggested setup. I am
> familair with perl and I definitely choose that as oppose to something
> which has a learning curve. What I need to know is to configure
> automatic load of the module / perl via apache. I am a bit concerned
> about forking with CGI. That I believe has been addresed by module
> doc section?

You would be best to ask this on the pgsql-interfaces list itself, as I
tend to just use the perl5-CGI interface, plus the perl5-PG interface,
directly. I have yet to look into stuff like mod_perl, or similar
performance enhancing tools...

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/plain 145 bytes