Re: RPMs for 6.4?

From: Karl Eichwalder <ke(at)gnu(dot)franken(dot)de>
To: nicku(at)vtc(dot)edu(dot)hk
Subject: Re: RPMs for 6.4?
Date: 1998-12-14 19:47:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Nick Urbanik <nicku(at)vtc(dot)edu(dot)hk> writes:

| Does anyone know where RPMs of PostgreSQL 6.4 are?

I've put together RPMs for the forthcoming SuSE Linux 6.0; a pre-release
is available at ftp.suse.com -- I don't have the exact URL at hand; but
it should be pretty obvious: /pub/*beta*/suse/ap1 (drop me a note, if
you dont find the packages: ke(at)suse(dot)de). The diffent packages are named
postgres.rpm (the engine, server software), pg_ifa.rpm (essential
interfaces, client software), pg_dbase.rpm (initial database),
pg_iface.rpm (additional interfaces), and pgaccess.rpm (PgAccess).

Linked against glibc; I don't know whether these packages are running on
Red Hat or Debian as well (feedback appreciated)

--
Karl Eichwalder