Re: website doc search is extremely SLOW

From: "ezra epstein" <ee_newsgroup_post(at)prajnait(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: website doc search is extremely SLOW
Date: 2004-01-02 01:14:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Yup,

So slow in fact that I never use it. I did once or twice and gave up.
It is ironic! I only come to the online docs when I already know the
<where> part of my search and just go to that part or section. For
everything else, there's google!

SECURITY INVOKER site:postgresql.org

Searched pages from postgresql.org for SECURITY INVOKER. Results 1 -
10 of about 141. Search took 0.23 seconds.

Ahhh, that's better.

Or use site:www.postgresql.org to avoid the archive listings, etc.

== Ezra Epstein