On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Ashesh Vashi
OK, this patch now compiles on the Mac. I think here are a few things
that need work
- The Save/Print options are not enabled when they should be. For
example, if I open the query tool, and run an Explain, I have to click
to the 'Data Output' tab and then back to the Explain tab before the
Save/Print options get enabled.
- Why are there separate options for Saving/Printing the EXPLAIN
output and GQB? As only one can be displayed at a time, we should have
just one set of options which apply to the visible image.
- The borders on saved images seem somewhat arbitrary. It would be
good to crop the image to a consistent border around the visible items
(say 25 or 50 pixels for example).
- If you click on a node in a plan and then save the image, the popup
info box isn't included.
FYI, I don't think the last two items are essential to fix before beta
1. The first two are though.
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise Postgres Company
In response to
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2010-04-26 12:57:25|
|Subject: Re: PATCH(WIP): Printing Support And Save GQB/Explain as an image|
|Previous:||From: Guillaume Lelarge||Date: 2010-04-26 12:39:07|
|Subject: Re: Issues with my patch on the groups of servers|